Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Terrible Blogger, But Still Running:P

So...11 weeks off of the blog. Oops? Silly school getting in the way.

Anyway, though I've been a slack blogger, I'm still training for the Charleston Half Marathon. I even convinced Lindsey and Jen to sign up for the James Island 10k and the half with me! So exciting.

Here's how I'm doing with training:


I had to take a week and a half off (with 2 elliptical sessions) because I was having some really bad ankle pain after our first 9 mile(!) run. I'm just getting back on track, so instead of my scheduled 10 mile run this week, I had to do 8. 

I'll do a separate post about the James Island Connector Run. Craziness.

I'm even working on losing some weight. Kayla showed me this website www.loseit.com. It helps you keep track of everything you eat, and account for your exercise too. It's pretty nice. After nine weeks I've lost 8.6 lbs. My goal is 155. According to the website, I should hit it by the end of the year:)

Since my last post I've moved on from the West Ashley Greenway. I'm running around downtown Charleston, and it's AWESOME! 
How I keep track of where I'm going...lol. My first 9 miler!!!
That's about it for now...I'll try to keep things updated more often after finals!
-Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment