Sunday, December 18, 2011

LOSEIT.COM

Such a pretty graph!
During peak rugby season I could get down to 163lbs. Since I moved to Charleston, I've been sitting around 169-170lbs, even with rugby:(

Then Kayla got me addicted to www.loseit.com.

I started logging daily when I started my official training schedule, which was October 17. Since then, I've lost 10.4 lbs. That's a solid 10 lbs in 2 months! From my heaviest weight that I actually have recorded (September 20, 2011), I've lost 13.2 lbs. That's ridiculous!

It's heavier than you think!
Hopefully I can stick to it, and I'm supposed to hit my goal of 155 just before the new year. Then I'm just aiming to maintain my weight until the half. Once I hit 150, I'm going to start lifting again. I've probably lost a lot of my upper body muscle with the weight loss, but we'll see!

I'll try to take a photo every Sunday to see where I am. I just wish I had one from 2 months ago! I can definitely tell my stomach is flatter, I'm just not going back to that weight to see!

After 2 months, I'm at 157.6 lbs.
Also, I need a tan.
-Jess

26 days until the Charleston Half-Marathon
103 days until the Cooper River Bridge Run

No comments:

Post a Comment