Monday, September 12, 2011

Never Going To Be A Morning Runner...


So, I've been bad and haven't run since last Wednesday. I know, I'm terrible.

On the bright side, we did max strength testing on bench and leg press. I lifted 110 lbs on bench and 638 lbs on leg press. I maybe could have gotten a few more pounds on leg press, but I definitely maxed out on bench! It really reminded me how much I liked lifting at one point, so Kayla and I decided to go this morning at 8am. My original plan was to go run the Greenway at 7:30ish, then head to meet her at the gym. Knowing me and my love of sleeping in, you can probably guess that didn't happen. lol. I got up around 7:40am, then rushed to get there. Traffic in Charleston from 7:30am-8:30am is evil. As in triples my commute evil. So, got to the gym at 8:20ish and did some lifting for about an hour. Good times.

I did sign up for the half marathon training class at the Wellness Center, so hopefully that'll keep me going. The first meeting is tomorrow, so I'll write up my schedule whenever I get it:)

I got the flu shot this afternoon, then ran the greenway around 6:30pm. That's the best time, because I'm usually done in time to watch Jeopardy. Haha. Then I stretched and did my abs workout:) Fun times.

About 9:30pm I did start getting a bit of a migraine, so I took some Excedrin Migraine and have a cool washcloth on my neck. Idk why it happened, though I could've been a bit dehydrated, so I'm going to try to work on that!

I didn't weigh myself this morning, so I'll do it tomorrow to see where we're at:)

53 days until the James Island Connector 10k
123 days until the Charleston Half-Marathon


No comments:

Post a Comment